Thursday, November 18, 2010

little boys and pee

So tonight at work I received a text from my husband:
"Here's a 5 word phrase I never thought I'd have to use..."
DON'T PEE ON YOUR BROTHER

I'm still laughing. But why are little boys so interested in the gross things? One of my sons has recently taken up nose picking and booger eating. Disgusting. This is the same son who has a panic attack if his hands get dirty with food on them. Odd behavior that cannot be explained.
We are also potty training, this a joy. Please don't take me seriously people, it's horrible. We've been potty training since my kids could walk! I've tried every method out there and we're still in pull ups. Since the twins have turned 3 they have shown a tad more motivation towards it so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but I'm still frustrated. I mostly am sick of wiping butts. Is anyone else out there feeling the same?
And now my kids think it's funny to wipe their butt then smell their fingers while sitting on the pot, CAN ANYTHING BE MORE SICK!!!!!
So I will invest in clorox wipes and disinfecting hand soap for the rest of their years. Lesson learned, boys are lazy and as long as you keep wiping their butts for them, they will never want to do it themselves.
As much as my kids gross me out lately, they ultimately provides hours of endless entertainment. Thanks kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment